The following is the latest tender notification for the authorised sales of gaming machine entitlements for clubs as of November 2014.
Category: Pre-qualified category 1 gaming Licensees (Hotels)
- 45 – South East Queensland region
- 32 – Coastal Queensland region
- All tenders must be submitted on the authorised Tender Sale Bid Form.
- Only one (1) Tender Sale Bid Form per licensed premises, per Region may be submitted.
- A non-refundable Lodgement Fee of $55.00 (GST inclusive) is payable to the Public Trustee with lodgement of each Tender Sale Bid Form.
- Successful tenderers will be required to make full payment within 5 days of notification of acceptance of their tender.
- Successful tenderers must pay an Authorised Sale Administration fee of $440.00 (GST inclusive) for each Operating Authority purchased.
- Stamp duty is payable, by the successful tenderer, on each Entitlement purchased.
All tenders must comply with the Conditions of Tender as set out in the tender documentation
Tender Box (no email, fax or posted accepted) Public Trust Office Level 10, 444 Queen Street, Brisbane
Tender Deadline: 5pm Wednesday 19 November 2014
Enquiries: Public Trust Office – Simon O’Kelly (07) 3213 9238
If you would like assistance in applying for this tender or are intending to sell entitlements, please contact DWS at firstname.lastname@example.org or (07) 3878 9355.