Most businesses crave for more information about their customers. Clubs, pubs and casinos are unique businesses in that they accumulate valuable data hour by hour, day by day and year by year. So why not survey your members and loyalty customers every two months?
It’s easy and cheap to survey a sample of your customers every two months and combine it with a promotion. Surveys help cleanse and update your database and put your club at the front of the mind of your customers. The results of a carefully drafted survey will focus your teams on what they need to do to improve service and products.
We recommend asking these eight key questions every two months:
- How often do you visit our venue?
- What other clubs, pubs or casinos do you visit?
- On the last visit to our venue, what was the primary reason you visited? (You’ll have to list these and mix them up so you don’t get the same top answers all the time).
- On the last visit, how much did you individually spend on food, beverage, poker machines and other areas?
- What do you like about us?
- What do you like about the other venues you go to?
- What can we do better?
- Net Promoter Score: On a scale of 0 to 10, how likely are you to recommend our venue to a friend or colleague? (The net promoter score is brilliant benchmark tool to assess whether people are recommending you or in fact suggesting others not visit your venue).
In the last two years, DWS has surveyed over 40,000 club and loyalty members. A survey of your customers can cost as little as $2,500 with a full report of outcomes. It’s a great starting point for your team to develop a business plan or business improvement plan.
For assistance with your research program, call to speak with the team at DWS on 07 3878 9355 or email us at email@example.com.