The following is the latest tender notification for the authorised sale of gaming machine entitlements for Clubs as of September 2017.
Category: Pre-qualified category 2 Gaming Licensees (Clubs)
Entitlements: 103 state-wide
- All tenders must be submitted on the authorised Tender Sale Bid Form.
- Only one (1) Tender Sale Bid Form per Licensed premises, per Region may be submitted.
- A non-refundable Lodgement Fee of $55.00 (GST inclusive) is payable to the Public Trustee with lodgement of each Tender Sale Bid Form.
- Successful tenderers will be required to make full payment within 5 business days of notification of acceptance of their tender.
- Successful tenderers must pay an Authorised Sale Administration fee of $440.00 (GST inclusive) for each of the first fifty Entitlements purchased and $220 (GST inclusive) for each thereafter.
- Stamp duty is payable, by the successful tenderer, on each Entitlement purchased.
- All tenders must comply with the Conditions of Tender as set out in the tender documentation
Tender Lodgement: Tenders must be lodged in the Tender Box (no email, fax or posted tenders will be accepted) located at Public Trust Office, Ground Floor Reception 1, 444 Queen Street, Brisbane
Tender Deadline: 5pm, Wednesday 13 September 2017
Enquiries: Public Trust Office – Simon O’Kelly (07) 3213 9238
Tender Conditions: www.pt.qld.gov.au/about/publications/tenders/
If you would like assistance in applying for this tender or are intending to sell entitlements, please contact DWS at email@example.com or (07) 3878 9355.