For clubs interested in receiving additional funding, there are currently three grant applications available. DWS can assist in the delivery of these programs by engaging in strategic planning activities that set out a document path for clubs to access further grant funding or other traditional funding activities.
A funding round is currently open for these grants and will close on 7 October 2013.
To find out how your club can apply, contact Geoff Wohlsen at email@example.com
Community Facilities Development
- Supports design and planning for capital improvements that develop and improve community facilities up to $10,000, representing 50% of project costs.
- Development and improvement of community facilities. Supports capital upgrades and improvements up to $15,000, representing 25% of total project costs.
- Provides interest free loans for development and improvements of community facilities Supports capital upgrades and improvements between $15,000 and $50,000. The ability to repay the loan must be demonstrated.
- Assists local not-for-profit sport and recreation organisations with initiatives that increase their membership to the value of $10,000.
- Develop better programs and services so more Queenslanders become active members of local sport and recreation organisations.
- Supports local sport and recreation organisations with improving services to meet the needs of their members
- A current funding round is open and will close on 15 October 2013.
- Funding is available for a three year period – $5,000 to $300,000 per organisation per year. Funding levels will be determined through the information provided in the application as well as a review of past performance.
- Special initiative funding of up to $50,000 per year is available to eligible organisations to develop and/or implement projects and/or initiatives which focus on women and girls participation and involvement in sport and active recreation.