Who are we?
CTA Training Specialists (CTA) is one of the leading Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) in the Queensland club and hospitality industry. For over 25 years, we’ve been maintaining the highest possible standard of Government and industry accreditation and registration. The company employs professional trainers who deliver training programs that cover all aspects of the hospitality industry.
Due to our continued growth and success, we are seeking someone with a passion for hospitality training, and the ability to help others understand and learn in a fun and engaging environment.
This exciting full-time position is located in SE Qld and the right candidate would be able to start immediately. You would be working as a professional Trainer and Assessor for hospitality based training programs and would be supporting our students throughout Queensland.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide quality and highly engaging training and assessment services to our students whilst also being responsible and committed to growing our client and student business
- Maintain student records and work with administration and compliance staff to ensure high levels of compliance
- Have a desire to achieve excellence in overall student completion rates
- Work with a range of clients within the hospitality industry
- Frequently travel to both local and regional venues
- Be part of a positive, friendly and supportive team
- Be provided with all the necessary equipment and resources, including company car, laptop and phone
- Enjoy great working conditions and a rewarding remuneration package
- Maintain professional development for industry currency
Skills & experience
To be eligible for this opportunity you must demonstrate the following:
- Current TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management
- Queensland RSA and current RMLV qualifications
- A minimum 3 years current Hospitality vocational experience
- A current driver’s licence
- A current CPR and First Aid Certificate
- A current blue card and police check
- Excellent communication skills and a positive can-do attitude
- Strong work ethic, presentation and the ability to work independently
- Effective leadership skills
- Effective time management and ability to multi-task
- Experience in Business Development and relationship management
How can you apply?
If you meet the criteria of this exciting position and would love to be part of a growing and respectable RTO, please submit your application, including a covering letter and resume.
We appreciate the time and effort that you have taken to apply, but please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted.
** No referral from agencies will be accepted **
To apply, simply click here.