Do you want to work in a great team environment where a healthy work-life balance is encouraged? CTA Training Specialists is currently seeking an experienced part-time Compliance Manager to join our team and manage the compliance risks of their RTO.
CTA Training Specialists has been established for over 25 years and is a Brisbane based RTO that delivers a range of business and hospitality vocational courses. They are a Preferred Qualified Supplier under the Queensland Government funding arrangement to provide subsidised training to applicable learners.
- Maintain the QMS, continuous improvement register and all other RTO resources
- Monitor and maintain the RTO’s compliance within the VET Quality Framework
- Plan, schedule and conduct:
- Internal audits
- Course reviews
- Assessment validation
- Marketing reviews (incl website and social media)
- Audits on third party organisations operating under partnership agreements
- Maintain trainer qualification register
- Manage RTO scope of registration
- Manage and monitor State and Federal Government training contracts
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Current TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- At least 5yrs experience in a similar role in compliance or QA role in an RTO
- Solutions-driven and proactive to improve efficiencies
- Knowledge and understanding of the Standards for RTOs 2015
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of computer applications including Microsoft Office
- High level of integrity and strong moral principles
If you have a can-do attitude and enjoy a fun and dynamic work environment and meet the requirements of the job, please forward your resume along with a covering letter.
*Please note: no agency referrals will be accepted*
Click here to apply