Who are we?
Club Training Australia (CTA) is the leading Registered Training Organisation (RTO) in the Queensland club and hospitality industry for over 25 years and maintains the highest possible standard of Government and industry accreditation and registration. The company employs professional trainers who deliver training programs that cover all aspects of the hospitality industry.
With the company’s increased success, CTA is seeking someone with a passion for training apprentice chefs, and the ability to help others understand and learn in a fun and engaging environment.
About the role
The successful candidate will:
- Provide quality training and assessing services to our students whilst also being responsible and committed to growing Commercial Cookery client and apprentice business
- Have a desire to achieve excellence in student completion rates
- Work with a range of clients within the hospitality industry
- Frequently travel to both local and regional venues
- Be part of a positive, friendly and supportive team
- Be provided with all the necessary equipment and resources, including company car, laptop and phone
- Enjoy great working conditions and a rewarding remuneration package
- Be responsible for 1 direct report
Skills & experience
To be eligible for this opportunity you must demonstrate the following:
- Current TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- A SIT30816 Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
- Recent industry experience (minimum 2 years)
- A current driver’s licence
- Excellent communication skills and a positive can-do attitude
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
- Strong work ethic, presentation and the ability to work independently
- Effective leadership skills
- Effective time management and ability to multi-task
- Experience in Business Development and relationship management
Those who have completed a SIT50416 Diploma of Hospitality Management and have demonstrated experience in presentation and facilitation will be highly regarded.
Please note that no agency referrals will be accepted.