Succession planning is a crucial element to planning the future management and governance needs of an organisation. DWS facilitate this process through a series of confidential interviews, business analysis, independent assessment and needs identification techniques. Key aspects of our succession planning services include:
- Identification of key positions at both management and board/committee level.
- Identification of key associated knowledge base.
- Discussion on alternative internal skills and knowledge base.
- Highlight areas of risk associated with lack of alternative knowledge.
- Develop a succession plan through a combination of internal nurturing of skills and identification of external knowledge bases.
DWS offer the ability to transfer to new management and board/committee members without compromising strategic planning goals and targets. Contact us to confidentially discuss succession needs.