The DWS senior management remuneration review process assists managers, boards and committees to make an informed judgement and provides relevant independent documented evidence to demonstrate due care and diligence. Key aspects of our remuneration review process includes:
- Review the performance of the business and key milestones achieved.
- Survey relevant management and/or board members.
- Survey staff members on performance.
- Examine key performance indicators, performance reviews and departmental achievements.
- Benchmark the business against similar businesses and competitors.
- Evaluate and quantify the remuneration package currently offered.
- Provide recommendations on the range of remuneration levels appropriate for the role.
Establishing the appropriate level of management remuneration in today’s competitive hospitality, tourism and leisure industry whilst ensuring fiduciary obligations are maintained is a complex task. Regular remuneration reviews are essential to maintain a settled and consistent workforce but also to pave the way for performance management of staff.