Our management performance review process assists businesses to make informed decisions and provides independent documented evidence to demonstrate due care and diligence. Conducting performance reviews capitalise on the team’s strengths and weaknesses, as well as highlight areas that could be improved or developed further. Key aspects of our management performance reviews include:
- Review of the performance of the business and key milestones achieved.
- Interviewing relevant management and board members.
- Interviewing staff members.
- Examining key performance indicators, staff performance reviews and departmental achievements.
- Benchmark the business against similar businesses and competitors.
- Fully evaluate the remuneration packages currently offered.
- Making recommendations on a range of areas for improvement.
- Making recommendations on any potential changes and improvements within the structure of the team.
Establishing the appropriate level of performance for management in today’s competitive hospitality, tourism and leisure sectors encourages professional growth and development. Management performance reviews are usually conducted in line with remuneration reviews at three, six or twelve month intervals. The performance review process can easily be customised to suit the needs of the business.