Boards and business leaders have to do many things on a day to day basis. But developing a strategic plan is the most important task for any board and CEO. Most significant and complex businesses find value in using the services of an independent facilitator. DWS has a team of facilitators, each with specialist skills and experience to draw out the very best from the strategic planning forum.
DWS has a range of planning options, from a one day “fast plan” to a more exhaustive and complete two-day planning process. The elements of the plan include:
- Definition of the mission and vision for the operation
- Determining the values and culture
- Reviewing sector best practice and trends
- Undertaking and assessing surveys of the directors
- Undertaking demographic, competitor and SWOT analyses
- Review of financial and operational performance to determine capital and borrowing capacity
- Definition of the key business advantages, critical issues and future needs
- Develop formal action plan
- Ascertain review processes
DWS strategic planning consultants work alongside key stakeholders to define the vision, adopt a unified direction, assist to develop strategies and increase accountability to enable orientated results to be achieved in a dedicated time frame. All strategic planning programs are customised to suit the individual needs of the client. Ask us for a formal proposal or simply discuss the process us. Contact Geoff and John in Queensland or Tom Streater in Victoria.