DWS are fully versed in the provision of appropriate information to the right stakeholders. Following corporate governance sessions, it is often identified that appropriate information is not presented by management to the board or committee. Reasons for this includes poor access to the right templates and lack of sufficient reporting by the property management system. Key aspects of our board reporting development includes:
- Conduct an audit of current board and committee report mechanisms.
- Identify appropriate outputs from the property management system.
- Develop a standardised template that can be adopted by management to extrapolate relevant information from the property management system.
- Design outputs from the template that incorporate both management and board level information.
- Incorporate budgets and/or industry benchmarks to derive key performance indicators.
- Ensure areas of operational risk are identified.
DWS combine a range of skills that include specific exposure to the hospitality sector to derive the relevant information as well as strong financial modelling skills in order to produce a template that is operable by management.