DWS maintains a range of databases which provides excellent insight to the performance of gaming machines and introduction of new technology. This knowledge of gaming manufacturer performance and the introduction of new products allows strategic decision-making to occur. Key aspects of product selection advice includes:
- Audit of the existing fleet of gaming machines and peripheral technology.
- Initial recommendations and advice on the cost of implementation of the scope of works.
- Identification of redundant technology and gaming machines.
- Negotiation with manufacturers for optimum and cost-effective purchases.
- Advice on the installation and layout of new products.
- Recommendations for design additions.
- Monthly performance reviews.
DWS can assist with the selection of gaming related products that allows the most cost-effective strategic decisions to be made when undertaking gaming related capital expenditure.