We have developed expert knowledge of businesses that operate in the hospitality sector as well as access to benchmarking databases that ensure that comprehensive operational reviews are undertaken. Given our experience in the hospitality sector, we add significant value over and above standard benchmarking as our understanding of local markets assist our review process. Key elements of our operational reviews include;
- Detailed assessment of historic financial and operating performance.
- Benchmarking of performance to industry peers and best practice.
- Review of management practices.
- Identification of poor performing profit revenues, cost of sales, wages and expenses.
- Development of function specific plans to address poor performing areas.
- Target setting and review periods established.
The outcome of our operational reviews are a comprehensive set of realistic recommendations that aim to improve revenues as well as reduce costs by setting achievable targets at department, upper management and board level.