DWS offers a variety of training services for clients in the hospitality, gaming, accommodation and leisure sectors. Our training services include regulatory, management workshops, specialised gaming and financial analysis.
A large number of fee-for-service training projects undertaken recently include:
- Management training undertaken on behalf of a major national gaming pub operator specialising in gaming pub venue management and operation.
- Corporate Governance training at a Board and Management level.
- Bi-annual financial planning and gaming management training delivered through our proprietary ‘Game On’ course.
- Online and face-to-face regulatory hospitality training
- Digital and Social Media marketing training for venue managers
DWS operates CTA Training as a registered training organisation which combines the consulting experience of DWS and the large scope of training products delivered by CTA. DWS & CTA trainers are highly qualified and fully accredited in their respective fields.
Our training assignments include fee-for-service specialised training as well as government funded training across tourism, hospitality and leisure sectors. Each year, CTA completes over 30,000 student lessons and delivers a range of training including:
- Hospitality Certificate Qualifications – from Certificate II in Hospitality to Advanced Diploma level
- Hospitality School Based Traineeships and Apprenticeships
- Responsible Management of a Licensed Venue (RMLV) training
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA)
- Provide Responsible Gambling Services (RGS/RSG)
- Food Hygiene & Food Safety Supervisor QLD, WA, VIC, NT, SA
- Food Hygiene & Food Safety Supervisor NSW
- Staff Online Induction Programs
With our extensive experience and strong history as a registered training organisation, DWS can further assist your venue with the identification and delivery of meaningful training.