DWS were engaged to recruit a General Manager to operate this major resort in the Hunter Valley incorporating over 200 villas with golf, spa and other leisure facilities. DWS were commissioned on the basis of an off-market, confidential search and selection process that ultimately would involve relocation by the successful candidate. Our selection process involved the following elements:
- Confidential research and advice on the appropriate package level.
- Administration of confidentiality agreements.
- Active direct approaches to candidates on a ‘no names’ basis.
- Conduct of first round telephone interviews.
- Interim delivery of report and recommendations on shortlist of candidates.
- Evaluation of shortlist of candidates and initial interview administered.
- Background and reference checks undertaken.
DWS utilised a combination of our in-house database of senior industry employees as well as searches of public databases in order to develop a suitable list of prime candidates. The confidential nature of the assignment meant that a discreet and legally confidential approach was adopted to the point of the development of the final shortlist.
Following the development of the shortlist, the client conducted the final interview process and an offer was made and accepted by one of the shortlisted candidates. DWS completed the process by undertaking the background & reference checks and compilation of contract documents.
‘DWS adopted a highly professional approach on what was a sensitive and confidential executive search and selection process. The quality of the candidates and vetting process undertaken by DWS assisted us in compiling a high quality shortlist. We would highly recommend DWS to be involved in the executive search and selection process.’ – Paul Wong, Lasseters Corporation Limited, Malaysia.