DWS complete over fifty strategic planning assignments each year and have been instrumental in assisting organisations realise their goals. Our strategic planning sessions assist businesses to operate in the highly competitive, regulatory and changing environment of the hospitality industry. Key aspects of our strategic planning sessions include:
- Definition of the mission and vision statements and defining the core business.
- Overview of industry and best practice trends.
- Results of board and association surveys.
- Demographic, competitor and SWOT analyses.
- Review of financial and operational performance.
- Definition of the key business advantages, critical issues and future needs.
- Consideration of a 10 year vision and 3 to 5 year plan.
- Develop formal action plan.
- Ascertain review processes.
DWS strategic planning consultants work alongside key stakeholders to define the vision, adopt a unified direction, assist to develop strategies and increase accountability to enable orientated results to be achieved in a dedicated time frame. All strategic planning programs are customised to suit the individual needs of the client. Workshops are generally conducted over two full days and are best facilitated off premises to avoid distractions.
Contact us today for a quote.