Operational reviews are an ideal starting point for a new incoming general manager, new board or new management team. DWS completes a full independent review of the whole of the business and provides an objective set of findings, recommendations and “what if” scenarios.
Key elements of the operational review process are:
- Benchmarking the financial and operational performance of the business
- Industry overview, identifying threats and opportunities, competitors, new entrants, regulatory matters, trends etc
- Board, Management and staff interviews to determine barriers, strengths and weaknesses
- Client interviews, focus groups and research to determine the business’s performance and client perceptions
- Process reviews
- Pricing reviews
- SWOT assessments
- Competitor reviews
- Projections and what if financial assessments
- Workshop with key stakeholders
- Reporting outcomes.