Samantha Litfin is the Marketing Manager at DWS and specialises in the development and implementation of marketing plans, promotions, event management, data analysis, campaign design and execution, branding and social and digital media.
Sam’s experience as a marketing professional spans over 15 years and is centred in the retail and hospitality sectors.
Sam’s key achievements throughout her career include:
- Planning, developing and directing marketing efforts, communication plans and entertainment for the leading Club in Queensland, Kedron-Wavell Services Club which includes the following projects:
- $4m café/bar/restaurant expansion and new branding
- $2m club renovation (incorporating gaming lounge and a new restaurant facility)
- $1.1m event/showroom renovation and new branding
- Annual $150,000 Community Grants Program
- Devising and implementing a strategic development program, budget and branding for:
- $8m Carina Leagues Club expansion
- $40m shopping centre redevelopment of Lismore Shopping Square
- Developing and executing the annual marketing plans for three QLD shopping centres
Sam oversees all internal marketing projects as well as applying her marketing and gaming expertise to assist a range of high-profile clients.
She holds a Bachelor of Business (Marketing) from the University of Southern Queensland, a Diploma of Management and the Certified Club Managers (CCM) Award qualification.