Jude joined DWS in 2010 and specialises in the areas of financial analysis and feasibility, hotel and leisure development, funding memorandums, negotiation of property contracts and asset management with 17 years experience in the sector. Jude holds a range of associated qualifications:
- 2013 – Post Graduate Diploma in Property from the University of Queensland.
- 2013 – Certificate IV in Training & Assessment from CTA Training.
- 2004 – Master of Business Studies in Strategic Management from University College Dublin.
- 2003 – Bachelor of Business Studies in Tourism & Hospitality Management from Athlone Institute of Technology.
- 2002 – Diploma of Business Studies in Hotel & Catering Management from Galway Institute of Technology.
Since joining DWS, Jude has been involved in a range of projects including multiple feasibility and leisure development analyses in a range of locations including Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Cairns, Darwin, Alice Springs as well as regional Australia.
Prior to joining DWS, Jude was employed as the acquisition manager for Choice Hotels Europe and as a senior consultant with TRI Hospitality Consultants in London. Key highlights of his career include:
- Accommodation capacity studies undertaken for Dublin and Stansted airports.
- Hotel and tourism development assignments undertaken in diverse international locations including Barbados, The Bahamas, Cape Verde, Cyprus, France, Georgia, Ireland, Portugal, Romania, Thailand and the UK.
- Roll out of a new accommodation brand in the UK with the opening and rebranding of 13 properties in 12 months.
- Tourism master plan undertaken for the island nation of Cape Verde.