Danny joined DWS in 2010 and has been instrumental in developing the gaming and licencing consulting division. He specialises in the areas of gaming analysis, gaming and liquor licencing, strategic planning, gaming room design, venue management and loyalty programs. Danny holds the following qualifications and associations:
- 2008 – Advanced Diploma in Hospitality from Club Training Australia.
- 2008 – Workplace Health & Safety Officer from Commerce Queensland.
- 2007 – Diploma in Hospitality from Club Training Australia.
- 2007 – Certificate IV in Training & Assessment from Chris Morton.
- 2007 – Gaming Nominee from Club Training Australia.
Since joining DWS, Danny has consulted on a variety of assignments including delivery of specialist gaming management training to a national hotel operator, design and analysis of gaming reporting systems for a large number of high profile venues, design of loyalty programs for major individual and chain organisations as well as having a strong network of contacts in the industry.
Prior to joining DWS, Danny was the operations and gaming manager at Caloundra RSL, general manager at Magpie Sports Club in Mackay, as well as a number of other management and operational roles in the hospitality and gaming sector. Key career highlights includes:
- Development of an industry leading gaming and loyalty management reporting tool.
- Implementing a large number of loyalty and gaming strategies to increase the profitability of venues
- Design and implementation of market leading gaming rooms
- Assisted both Hotel and Club gaming venues to become the number one site in QLD