Candice has been with the DWS team since 2008 and specialises in the areas of marketing planning, loyalty systems, campaign design & execution, and social media & website development. Candice has a number of years consulting experience to major national hospitality, leisure and gaming operations. Her associated qualifications include:
- 2012 – Diploma of Digital Media Studies.
- 2009 – Bachelor of Business in Marketing & Advertising from Queensland University of Technology (Completed with Distinction)
- 2009 – Bachelor of Business in Creative Industries from Queensland University of Technology (Completed with Distinction)
Since joining DWS, Candice has applied her expertise to assisting with revenue improvement to a range of high-profile leisure, hospitality and gaming organisations through the design of targeted and effective marketing campaigns. Other career highlights include:
- Design and implementation of gaming loyalty programs at high profile gaming venues in Queensland.
- Specialist marketing training delivered to management teams at a national hotel operator.
- Strategic marketing planning and implementation programs for a number of hospitality properties.