DWS has strong ties with experienced operators should clients wish to consider outsourcing the management function of the business. We seek to achieve the best contractual outcome for our clients based on our knowledge in this field. Our approach to negotiation of management contracts include:
- Discussion of the management requirements of our clients to determine the most appropriate structure for the business.
- Prepare a prospectus designed to attract a number of operators for an initial expression of interest.
- Preparation of a short list of interested operators.
- Negotiation of the best possible deal based on industry benchmarks as well as the suitability of the operator to our client.
- Preparation of the draft management contract or due diligence undertaken on a proposed contract.
Management contract negotiation is a short-term endeavor that seeks a suitable outcome within a six-month timeframe. DWS has had significant exposure to many management contract deals and have been instrumental in achieving the best outcomes for our clients.