Frequent scheduled operational focus groups with key personnel can help to continually evolve strategy and motivate teams to drive progress. Often, a business will need its management team to focus on a specific component; possibly gross profit levels, sales, gaming revenues, food quality, customer service standards, internal communications or internal morale.Our operational focus groups include the following elements:
- DWS arranges key personnel of 8 to 12 people and prompt them through various aspects of the business.
- Ascertain individual views on a particular issue.
- Identify whether a consensus of opinion is present.
- Facilitate a workshop that seeks to address and offer solutions.
- Formalise recommendations on how to address and solve the particular issue.
DWS provides intensive management focus group sessions to fine-tune an organisation’s performance in all areas of business operations both as an ongoing process and also as a crisis control mechanism. Even the broadest business strategy cannot overcome all environmental obstacles unless key players within the business know how to play their role and work toward a common goal.