DWS has extensive experience in the liquor and gaming licensing fields and have consulted on high profile applications to the Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation that require the undertaking of community impact assessments. Key elements of these assessments include:
- Identification of the licenced areas of the venue.
- Assessment of other licenced venues in the surrounding area of the proposed venture.
- Population and demographic assessment of the local community area.
- Identification of ‘at risk’ sites in the local community area.
- Community consultation.
- Identification of net impacts.
Our established relationships with the Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation as well as our expert knowledge of the licensing arena has ideally placed DWS to have a high degree of success in a the shortest time periods in relation to complex licensing issues.