Club Training Australia (CTA) is the leading Registered Training Organisation (RTO) in the Queensland club and hospitality industry and has been for over 25 years. We maintain the highest possible standard of Government and industry accreditation and registration and employ professional trainers who deliver training programs that cover all aspects of the hospitality industry.
Due to our continued success, we are seeking someone with a passion for hospitality training, and the ability to help others understand and learn in a fun and engaging environment.
This exciting full-time position is located in SE Qld and the right candidate would be able to start immediately. You would be working as a professional Trainer and Assessor for hospitality based training programs and would be supporting our students throughout Queensland.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide quality training and assessment services
- Have a desire to achieve excellence in overall student completion rates
- Work with a range of clients within the hospitality industry
- Frequently travel throughout Queensland visiting regional venues
- Be part of a positive, friendly and supportive team
- Be provided with all the necessary equipment and resources, including company car, laptop and phone
- Enjoy great working conditions
Skills & experience
To be eligible for this opportunity you must demonstrate the following:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110 or TAE40116)
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management
- A Queensland RSA and RMLV qualifications
- A minimum 3 years current Hospitality vocational experience
- A current drivers licence
- Excellent communication skills and a positive can-do attitude
- A strong work ethic and the ability to work both in a team and independently
How can you apply?
To apply for this exciting opportunity, send us your resume and cover letter by clicking here.
** No referral from agencies will be accepted **