We have gained extensive experience in managing feasibility studies and fully understand the risks and opportunities that are present in the hospitality arena. We provide feasibility assessments whether considering a new-build or redevelopment opportunity. Our feasibility studies incorporate the following elements:
- Site visit and primary research interviews.
- Population and demographic analysis.
- Project development proposal.
- Assessment of historic financial and operational performance.
- Profit and loss projections.
- Market and regulatory risk assessment.
- Cash flow analysis.
- Associated debt capacity and financial covenant analysis.
The outcome of our feasibility studies are comprehensive, credible reports that can be utilised in the pursuit of funding and as a business planning tool. With a mix of operational and commercial property development skills in the hospitality, leisure and tourism sectors, the DWS team are ideally placed to undertake feasibility studies on the request of developers, operators and by referral from commercial lending institutions.