Clients operating in the club, hotel and casino sectors need a range of gaming requirements. DWS can offer services including gaming room design, product selection and gaming machine reporting and analysis.
We have over 20 years’ consulting experience relating to our gaming analyses and have strong links and relationships with the major suppliers and manufacturers in the gaming sector.
Our gaming projects include clubs, hotels and casinos. Each year, DWS complete over 500 consulting assignments. Recent gaming projects include:
- Redesign of the gaming floor of a number of high profile club, hotel and casino venues
- Gaming machine performance reporting on behalf of a range of clubs across Australia
- Capital expenditure advice in relation to the acquisition of further gaming machines following approval for an increase for major Queensland clubs
- Management reporting and gaming performance analysis delivered monthly for the Australian club and hotel industry
- Gaming systems review, ensuring you are making the right decision for your venue and increasing gaming revenue
We have acquired unique expertise in the performance of gaming machines across Australia as well as proprietary gaming machine performance assessments. We would be delighted to speak about improving the performance of this revenue centre.
DWS Gaming Audit
A Gaming room audit is a cost-effective way to compare your offering a variety of Industry benchmarks.
Total Cost – $2,900 this includes;
- Gaming Room design review vs. design benchmarks
- Product audit vs. State averages (denomination and product type)
- Product platform audit (available performing games on older platforms, upgrade roadmap)
- AEMP audit and review
- Gaming promotions review
- Loyalty Program cost anaylsis
Interested in a Gaming Audit? Contact Terry O’Halloran on 0449 968 394, or email email@example.com for more information.