DWS specialise in a range of financial services for clients in the hospitality, gaming, tourism and leisure sectors. Our financial services include feasibility studies, funding memorandums, pre-lending assessments, operational reviews, benchmarking and risk assessment.
We have over 20 years of consulting experience relating to our financial services and have developed strong and credible relationships with major funding institutions. DWS can manage financial projects from conception to completion, maximising relationships and our insight to ensure swift and positive outcomes.
Our financial projects include clubs, taverns, accommodation, casinos, fitness clubs and other leisure and tourism development projects. Each year, DWS complete over 500 consulting assignments. Recent financial services projects include:
- Acquisition of a mix of development finance and grant funding for the reconstruction of major clubs.
- Feasibility study undertaken for the development of a 60-bedroom Mercure hotel in Gladstone.
- Operations review and business plan undertaken for a group of five clubs in Canberra.
- Feasibility study undertaken for the development of a health club in Moorebank, Sydney.
- Internal benchmarking analysis undertaken for a major national hotel group.
- Commencement of a risk assessment for the development of serviced apartments in Cairns.
DWS is ideally placed to assist with financial projects and would welcome the opportunity to discuss the next redevelopment, expansion or review of operations.